We have been caring for the Shoreline’s forests for more than two decades. We share a personal connection to many of the trees we work with and often revisit them as you would an old friend. It is our mission to help you manage and care for the trees on your property while enhancing their natural beauty.
Why Call Family Tree Care?
- SAFETY – Our job is inherently high risk. We work at heights with heavy weights and large forces! Plus, the trees we work with are not rated for strength or tested by teams of engineers. Committing ourselves to safety means that we keep up with advanced techniques and safe work practices so that we can reduce risk. At Family Tree Care we are committed to holding safety as a priority day in and day out.
- QUALITY – The quality of our work is very important to us. We strive to care for our clients property as if it were our own. Sometimes we have to use mats to protect the lawn, tread carefully to avoid a garden bed, or take time to blow leaves from the gutters. Everyone appreciates a good cleanup and we deliver!
- STEWARDSHIP – We feel that as Connecticut licensed arborists and tree lovers it is our responsibility to help balance our client’s needs with those of the trees. We don’t mindlessly remove trees and we prune with intention. We use our expert knowledge to build our client’s understanding of their landscape with the goal of maintaining a beautiful property.
- SERVICE – We have been a part of the communal fabric in Guilford Connecticut since 1996 and feel a strong impulse to give back. We frequently donate time to historic properties around town, helping to maintain their significant trees. The Dudley Farm and the Meadad Stone House are two of our favorite landmark properties in Guilford.
- SUSTAINABILITY – At Family Tree Care we are committed to conducting business in a sustainable way. We acknowledge the impact humans are having on our natural world and it is our goal to operate with the lowest possible environmental impact.
We have used Family Tree Care many times over the past 10 years. They have been responsive to our specialty tree care needs and have done excellent tree removal work. Their pricing is very reasonable and I highly recommend them for any tree services needed.
The workers arrived early and worked steadily throughout the morning. They did more than they were contracted to do and finished in a timely fashion. Their quality of work was excellent and they left my yard neater than when they arrived.
I have used Family Tree Care three times now. They came on time, did a fabulous job. Each time, I got several quotes, and each time they were the least expensive. You can't go wrong with this family-owned company.
True professionals, courteous friendly and hard-working, all while keeping the property and themselves safe; efficient workers and very reasonable pricing. Thank you!
Jake and David helped us remove three dangerous trees on our property. They were super efficient and beyond professional. This was my first time using their company and I found their prices were far better than the competition. I am so happy we found a reliable company we can call for our woodsy property (which constantly needs attention!). Thank you Family Tree Care!
We have used Family Tree multiple times over the years to cut down large dead trees on the property and they have always been professional and a great value. Today we had 2 large beech trees taken down along with a large ash tree and as usual the team did a great job and left the property in excellent condition.
They were safe, professional and neat. Great price too.
We had a 80 ft tree hit by lightning, Family Tree came out in the morning and gave me a very fair estimate and came back later that afternoon and took the tree down. The crew was incredible, they worked efficiently and cleaned up everything. This is the third time we have used Family Tree and I will never use anyone else.