We have been caring for the Shoreline’s forests for more than two decades. We share a personal connection to many of the trees we work with and often revisit them as you would an old friend. It is our mission to help you manage and care for the trees on your property while enhancing their natural beauty.
Why Call Family Tree Care?
- SAFETY – Our job is inherently high risk. We work at heights with heavy weights and large forces! Plus, the trees we work with are not rated for strength or tested by teams of engineers. Committing ourselves to safety means that we keep up with advanced techniques and safe work practices so that we can reduce risk. At Family Tree Care we are committed to holding safety as a priority day in and day out.
- QUALITY – The quality of our work is very important to us. We strive to care for our clients property as if it were our own. Sometimes we have to use mats to protect the lawn, tread carefully to avoid a garden bed, or take time to blow leaves from the gutters. Everyone appreciates a good cleanup and we deliver!
- STEWARDSHIP – We feel that as Connecticut licensed arborists and tree lovers it is our responsibility to help balance our client’s needs with those of the trees. We don’t mindlessly remove trees and we prune with intention. We use our expert knowledge to build our client’s understanding of their landscape with the goal of maintaining a beautiful property.
- SERVICE – We have been a part of the communal fabric in Guilford Connecticut since 1996 and feel a strong impulse to give back. We frequently donate time to historic properties around town, helping to maintain their significant trees. The Dudley Farm and the Meadad Stone House are two of our favorite landmark properties in Guilford.
- SUSTAINABILITY – At Family Tree Care we are committed to conducting business in a sustainable way. We acknowledge the impact humans are having on our natural world and it is our goal to operate with the lowest possible environmental impact.